Friday, July 07, 2006

What am i doing here??

It was not so long ago that i was in a heated debate with my friend about how blogging was a complete waste of time. In fact i also remember mentioning in that very debate about how orkutting was an even bigger waste of time. Well i am a regular orkutter now and have got a lot of stick from my friends for that. And i expect a lot more when im seen here on blogspot .

I guess i have way too many thoughts in my head and i need to let it out somehow and blogging in a weird and unhealthy way is probably a good outlet. Bah who am i kidding there is one reason and one reason alone. A couple of weeks back i paid 100 bucks for the worst two hours of my life. It was a play by evam called "The cut of hamlet". Apparently regular bloggers on blogspot got free tickets for that show and me with my principles had to pay 100 bucks for it. So i decided i cant afford to have principles anymore.

I think there was a reason why i saw that play. I came out of that show and i realised those are two hours of my life( and 100 bucks) i am never going to get back.That reminded me of this episode from friends where one of monica's friends says the same thing after watching Dead Poets society. Well if DPS drove her to say that i suggest she stay away from this production by evam. Enough people have trashed the play on their blogs so i might as well spare them.

So one might think if the play sucked so much why am i upset i dint get a free ticket? Well i guess we all have a thing for free things. Women are completely ok with the way they look till they get a free pass to a beauty spa. Guys dont need new shoes till they get a 40 % discount coupon from Reebok. And i become a book buyer once a year when my fathers bank gives me a Landmark gift voucher for my birthday . So im ashamed to say its my unfortunate cheapness that has brought me to blogging . And as my title suggests i am bored too.

6 Comments:

Blogger Dharik said...

so you are finally here...! guess the summer boredom has got to everyone !
all the best

9:35 AM  
Blogger Ducky said...

Indian Idle!!!!!! HAAAAAAAAAA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA
Dei... ivvlo matter leak pannadhe da... on the blog, it's always All things Bright and Beautiful :)

9:16 PM  
Blogger AG said...

yo!!

9:46 PM  
Blogger Raytracer said...

Dei, you paid for the ticket AND the play sucked. That's why you're upset!

5:31 AM  
Blogger Krish said...

ajith

thanks man for the highly descriptive comment :|

Rik
ya man you got it right as my blog title suggests IDLE!

Ducky
suggestion taken...THANKS :).

Raytracer
Thank you for pointing that out man you should be my shrink.

1:05 PM  
Blogger bharath said...

hmmm. u tooo...

welcome to this V world.

PS: V can be abbreviated as anything but vetti.

3:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home